Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday




1) Paige's leg stiffness seems to have dissipated, thankfully.

2) Next Saturday, the 25th, happens to be a Praisefest celebration in New Ipswich (the next town over from Peterborough.) I'll get more details, but I believe it goes from 4-10, and there will be a puppet show for kids, free food, and fireworks. A bunch of different bands from local churches will be there. I thought that it was a wonderful coincidence that it's the same day as our Praise Day, and I am hoping to attend. So if anyone is interested, you can do your praising in a group setting, and meet Paige, if you haven't already.

3) Please pray specifically that God will help us to find a hospital/naturopathic center etc. that will be helpful for Paige. If there is something else more we can be doing, I want to be doing it. Some of you have written with suggestions, and that has been good in helping me get an idea of some of our options.

4) The wonderful people who work with Ben in the nursery at the hospital got Paige an AMAZING playhouse, with lots of pots and pans and dishes to go with it. So today's shots are of the kids playing in the "little house" out back. They adore it.

5 comments:

Booker said...

I like the pictures...

JJ said...

We will be joining you in your Praise Day from afar. Wish we could meet you New Ipswich, but since that won't be possible, I am trying to think of a tangible way to participate from where we are.

Way cool playhouse!

Anonymous said...

We will be joining your prayer and praise day. The pics are great and the children are beautiful.Lots of love the V post family

anderca said...

We are planning to join you on your prayer and praise day down here in North Carolina. Not sure what we will do yet, but our hearts will be with you. Love from Blake & Carol Anderson

Anonymous said...

I will be joining in on your Praise Day! And will share it with my church here in Mo. I continualy hold you all in my heart and prayers...and in Your Praises to our Abba Daddy! May His arms of Love wrap around each of you! Hugs, Love & Prayers, Sylvia (used to be your Aunt Sylvia) :o)