Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Day of Praise...

Saturday, August 25th is the day for Paige that we have scheduled for prayer and praise, for those of you who are interested in participating. I'm not exactly sure how we'll spend the day - maybe the kids and I will dance around our living room to praise music - or I might go someplace quiet and solitary with my guitar.

Paige's central line (port) is scheduled to be placed next Monday. It is a bigger procedure than most of the other ones she has had, as she has to be intubated (have a machine breath for her).

And she has started walking stiffly again, which makes my heart ache. That's what she did last November, before we had a diagnosis. The implication is that there are a lot of cancer cells in her bone marrow. I'm not sure when her next biopsy is, which will tell us for sure.

6 comments:

Booker said...

still praying for you all...

pennyjean said...

I will mark the day on my calendar! Happy birthday, too!

Anonymous said...

strength and courage.

Anonymous said...

We'll join the day of Praise & Prayer for Paige. Love to you.

Barbara said...

Barbara here, missing Paige, and you all. I miss her smiles, laughter and even the way she says "NO" LOL..though I cannot attend your prayer gathering I will be spending my day fasting and praying for Paige here. Give her huge hugs for me!! Miss you all and you are all in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

First things first, let me introduce myself. My name is Stefanie, and I am a coworker of Paige's great-grandmother, Jeannette, at MetLife Auto & Home. I have also been blessed with a wonderful 19 month old boy,my son,Ethan. Please know that your family has been in my prayers since Jeannette let her 'extended family' here at Met know that your beautiful daughter had hit a rough patch back in June. I truly believe that there is a Higher Power that has a plan for all of us. I will continue to pray that your child will be spared any unnecessary pain & suffering in her precious life. I will continue to keep the faith, and keep Paige and your family in my heart & prayers. I wish you all the best during this difficult time. With love, Stef