Sunday, January 7, 2007

Sunday

It's Sunday morning, and things have been going well with Paige home. She uses sentences now, and it's been fun to have her communicate with us. It's been a little crazy having to have Luke and her seperated. We have to continue that til the 21st. Right now I have Paige at home, and Ben is at his dad's with Luke. My parents have been really helpful, taking turns watching one kid at a time. Here is a picture from right before Christmas, when my tots could be together:

9 comments:

Booker said...

well, trust you all keep on going...

lis said...

Whew! Looking forward to the 21st with you... And sending much love!

kerrie said...

Just sending a hello from the DHMC night shift RT staff. Hope all is going well for you

Mrs. RF said...

Sending lots of love and prayers. You are much on our hearts! We love you all!

Vangie McCormick said...

Just want you to know that I am right there in faith with you. Ask fur guidance in making the decision, then don't wonder afterwards if you did the right thing. God knows your hearts and He hears them stronger than your verbal words. Love and prayers, Vangie

Adam said...

Wanted you to know that I've been prating for Paige since Davey told me what was going on. I have her name on my bureau to remind me to pray for her. "By His stipes we(Paige) is healed."
Adam Parker

kat said...

Our prayers are with you and your family. It is good to know you are home. If there is anything you need don't hesitate to call.

KW said...

Still praying for you all. love,

paigey's mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.