Friday, January 26, 2007

Gene testing results :)

The genetic testing results were somehow expedited, and yesterday we found out that the gene abnormality in Paige's blood or marrow is no longer present!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!! So things look even better than they did. I'm not sure what this exactly changes her prognosis to, but it keeps getting better and better. The news (which I heard this morning) didn't really sink in until I went to the gym this afternoon. I started thinking about it, and I wanted to do a crazy dance to show my thankfulness. But I didn't. So anyway, thank you God!

16 comments:

KJ said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!! I was listening to "Crown Him with Many Crowns" while I read your post: how appropriate! I rejoice with you all!

Cara said...

I got so excited when I read this that I read it to everyone in my house. There's a lot of praising going on right now. :)

Booker said...

amen...

Linds said...

I don't think a thankful dance is out of order :)
HURRAY!

Mrs. RF said...

PTL from this part of the country.

drewey fern said...

PRAISE THE LORD for this news!

melrandall said...

HALLELUJAH! I'm so happy!

lis said...

AMEN! And hooray for the happy dance! :O)

~jenna said...

i am doing a happy dance(in my mind) right now:)!!

The Boisverts said...

We don't know each other, but I am in Wendy and Randy Sandford's small group and have prayed tearfully for your daughter over the past couple of months with our group. I just wanted to share in the rejoicing by doing a happy dance, too! Praise you, Lord! You are faithful!!! We will continue to pray for her healing and for your strength.

kat said...

that is wonderful news!!! They are so cute.

Unknown said...

Kari this is great news. I am so happy for you and your family. I have been praying for all of you and will continue to do so..

Anonymous said...

Kerri, heard about this in prayer meeting on Sunday--Praise the Lord! Rejoicing with you, and continuing to stand by you...

Lots of love from right next door almost,

Gretchen

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the good news.

Anonymous said...

dave is not cool enough to have a blog spot type thing, but he wants to make his presence known anyway. Paige is the most increible kid ever. i love her

Kate said...

Kerri, I am SO GLAD. Praise the Lord for his good work! Much love to you all.