Monday, January 22, 2007

happy day!

Paige and Luke were reunited today after 3 weeks of mandatory separation. I dropped Luke off at Grandma's house, where Luke greeted Paige enthusiastically, "Hi Paigey, want to play ring around the rosy?" And later this evening, it was so great having them play together, and keep each other company. At one point, Paige followed Luke up the stairs and said to me, "Bye Mama." (Normally she wants to be in the same room as me, and cries brokenheartedly when I leave the room.)

We're still waiting on biopsy results. And I'll try to post some pics tomorrow.

4 comments:

KJ said...

Hurray! What precious kids you have! Keeping up the Faith....

~jenna said...

your wonderful kids made me cry with joy!!

Booker said...

hurray!

Linds said...

I'm so thrilled! It's amazing what the love of a big brother will do!
Sending lots of love to your house!
Aunt Lulu