Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thursday

This is Kerri's sister Ronda writing. Paige enjoyed seeing family and friends all day today. Gazing around at faces, she named her visitors, doled out candy, and snuggled with various ones. She ate half a banana and some fruit snacks and requested bologna and Lucky Charms. Val and I couldn't find bologna in the hospital so we ended up buying a slice of liverwurst as the deli folks told us it was a close enough cousin. She never tasted it but added it to her stash of goodies on the bed. At one point, I suggested that she tell her Daddy that the Red Sox were yucky. No reply from Paige. Ben offered a counter suggestion and Paige immediately and enthusiastically echoed his "Go Red Sox!" Guess we know where her loyalties lie. Tonight Kerri, Ben, Luke, and Paige snuggled together on Paige's bed and the children held hands for a time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I am praying for you and your family. I have been reading this blog from the start. I use to work with Ralph. It is breaking my heart and I feel like I have been going through this with you guys. I wish i could make it all better for you. I have never met Paige but through your posts I feel like I have known her all along. Lots of Love and Prayers

Anonymous said...

I also have never met little Paige, but I too feel like I've been going through this with you. An ICN nurse first shared your story with me over the summer, and since then I find myself visiting the blog daily, sometimes more, just to see if there has been some miracle. I too, have a two year old daughter, and it breaks my heart to think about what your family is going through. I hug my Anna tighter now, and I pray that a miracle happens and you get to keep your little girl. She's precious:) With heartfelt prayers.

Anonymous said...

still Praying and Loving!
The V Post fam

ps tell Lukey the boys say Hi

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerri and everyone...

This is Alison Sandford.
Ronda mentioned that photos of all of US that are out here praying would be a strength and blessing to you.

I am hoping all who read your blog will see this and those who can will send photos or copies of photos to you. Let this be a reminder that we are here and will continue to be...believing.

Here is Kerri & Ben's address:

Kerry Hansen
PO Box 138 West
Peterborough, NH 03468

Anonymous said...

For all those digital camera people here is Kerri's email to send your photos to her. kerri-beth@juno.com

Anonymous said...

Just an address correction. It should read as follows:

Ben and Kerri Hansen
PO Box 138
West Peterborough, NH 03468

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with Paige and the family. God bless you! love, Betty Smith